The mysterious ways of readdressed desire
We disapprove of the mass traditional circumcision of minors because of the unnatural and misunderstood effects it has on mentality and hence on social life. Traditional paedocircumcision disseminates religiousness by moderating carnality. It renders a substantial part of pleasure sensitivity abstract and facilitates its redirection toward God-loving. Paedocircumcision offers up passion to God and receives docility and fervent religiosity in return. It scarifies sensation and wins blind faith. History proves that paedocircumcision has been and still is quite effective in producing religious obsessions. Paedocircumcision conditions the development of pleasure-replacing passions and their transformation into fanatical beliefs.
But there is no such thing as impartial faith. Or as an indifferent craving. Systems of belief use facts selectively. The least they are concerned with is objectivity. Economic factors have cultural origin. Culture is primarily based on religion and morality and not on scientific facts. The real borders are of cultural and hence religious nature. Although they may appear outlined by economic factors borders are rather psychological realities than geographical or economical necessities. Borders are the result of cultural differences that religions primarily maintain.
Economics serves culture and culture is a product of religion not of neutrality. The medicine and hygiene of circumcising groups, for instance, serve the circumcision and morals of their religions instead of health as such. For that reason paedocircumcision inevitably tends to generate sex, ethnic, and religious discrimination as well as economic segregation.
It is religious morals that allow cultural and economic freedoms to develop and that determine their span. Different faiths tend towards different economical and governmental systems because mental realms underlie the development of economic factors and living standards.
Wars may have economical motivation but it is the group and ethnic identity and interests that inspires hostility and substantiates them. Therefore excessive and artificial group identification is what actually instigates wars. It is the incurable convictions and dogmatism that generate clannishness and deadly hatred. It is the passionate belief fuelled by chronic dissatisfaction that makes faith unshakable and underlies terrorism. And it is the emotional uncertainty including that caused by paedocircumcision that maintains the millennia-long social tensions that culminate in tragedies such as that of September 11th and Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks. As long as faiths, ethnic and mental differences are artificially stimulated achieving global peace seems impossible. As long as routine paedocircumcision is practiced and its mental effects are in force, world peace is an illusion.
Religions are special interest groups. The paedocircumcising religions are physical pressure groups that manipulate mentality of children by physical means. This is not merely unfair: it is inadmissible in a democratic world
It is paedocircumcision that makes people of the faiths practicing it neurophysiologically different. It has profound psychological impact on large masses of population and is an important factor in forming the psychosocial profile of circumcising groups’ ethnic stereotypes. Apart from some acceptable proclivities toward art and abstract science, the mental effects of paedocircumcision encourage the development of untrue religiousness and insincere morality, sexual frustration, sex discrimination, commercialism, aimless moneymaking, greed, clannishness, religious intolerance and fanaticism. The mental effects of paedocircumcision have a great potential to generate ethnocentrism, social tensions, religious extremism and international conflicts. And of course the same applies to the effects of any pleasure deprivation including sexually suppressive morals peculiar to paedocircumcising religions and their descendants.
Support our cause and virtually declare
you are a natural-minded freethinking peace-maker
- you give us your support on uncovering the suppressed issue of the psychological harm of paedocircumcision that is assiduously kept in silence.
- you acknowledge that the long-term psychosocial effects of paedocircumcision impede the integration of circumcising minorities in natural societies and threaten the world peace.
- you show you are willing to eliminate the possibility that the mental effects of paedocircumcision whether deliberately or automatically are used to control large masses of people by creating sexual dissatisfaction and redirecting it toward abstract doctrines, religious and political causes.
- you declare that you consider paedocircumcision a retrograde practice that should be abolished in the name of peace on the planet, purity of religion, naturalness of reasoning, integrity of psyche, cultivation of sexuality and personal responsibility and natural development of civilization.
- you substantiate that paedocircumcision is a dishonourable neuropsychological manipulation that treats people like wild animals and makes them unduly dependent. You also express your feeling that circumcision degrades human nature as it deprives man of free will.