The goal of this site is to put forward some psychosocial consequences of the purely biological act of traditional underage circumcision that are commonly passed in silence perhaps due to religious, ethical and political considerations, or simply due to narrow-mindedness.
We find that paedocircumcision has wide-ranging psychosocial effects that are generally ignored or severely underrated. It is the lack of objective scientific concept about the mental aftereffects of paedocircumcision that motivated elaboration of this website.
Circumcision of minors causes a real and profound psychological transformation. And of course, this makes it an important psychosocial and religiopolitical factor. For that reason paedocircumcision has become a focal point in history. Circumcision fosters conceptual reasoning and disposes to utopianism. It is not surprising that in the age of science and information there is a blackout on the topic. Whether the practice persists due to ignorance or conspiracy is not important to the human kind but the fact that the mental shift it produces continuously generates social segregation and one way or another turns out to be used as an instrument for mass control.
Sam Keen, Fire in the Belly
Diversity is a good thing. But as long as its causes are unidentified it tends to cause ethnoreligious segregation and to arouse hostility. The least this website aims is to dispute, advocate and promote religious or political views of any kind. However, its thesis discloses that paedocircumcision induces mental changes that incline reasoning to piousness which ensures its self-reproduction through religion. This inevitably questions the morals and worth of the artificially produced spirituality. As a result our proposition challenges rethinking central topics of human and religious rights. Let this does not leave the impression in the prejudiced readers that we disrespect the basis of their religions. We advise them to think twice. And if possible without the interference of the circumcision-generated bias since a genuine religiousness cannot be manmade
We feel that only an impartial understanding of the profound effects of paedocircumcision could allow their great potential to be used in a constructive way. We would like to illuminate the hidden aspects of an important and widespread practice so it no more furtively manipulates our civilization. The sooner the psychosocial and political consequences of the religious circumcision are acknowledged the better and more peaceful will be the future to our descendants.
We would like to initiate a creative discussion about that sensitive issue because of its extensive impact on wellbeing of humanity. Will the mentality altered by the practice allow this at all, time will show.
– Are you ready to touch the impalpable?
– Can you admit that feelings affect thinking?
– Isn’t refining of nature perverted?
– Can repression increase tolerance?
– Can rejection improve acceptance?
– Can desensitization bring satisfaction?
– Can restraint tame instinctual desires?
– Does moderation ensure emotional security?
– Is the artificially induced religiousness genuine?
– Can happiness be achieved by enforced self-denial?
– Is the passion accrued from unconsumed pleasure safe?
– Is the obedience based on emotional insecurity constructive?
– Does physically inflicted humbleness humiliate human nature?
– Can paedocircumcised acknowledge they have grown different?
– Can naturals accept the superiority of circumcised in certain fields?
– Can the alliance built up by suppression of individuality be broad-minded?
– Are natural men prepared to use their sexual drive in a more creative way?
– Is it sensible deprival of senses to be considered an upgrade of human nature?
No doubt tough questions for people like us physically or mentally manipulated by the morals of the circumcising religions or of their successors during the last millennia.